END OF TENANCY CLEANING
When you’re moving out of a rented property there are so many things to think about before you hand over the keys to the landlord, for example, have you notified the utility companies, have you paid any outstanding bills that might occur when you have left etc. but the first thing that should be on your mind is can i get my deposit back.
Maybe we can't help with the others but we can deffinately help you get your deposit back.
- We can provide all our own equipment so there’s no need to worry about buying expensive cleaning products and materials.
- We can provide written confirmation that the property has been professionally cleaned.
Our end of tenancy cleaning is a deep throughout clean. We are happy to talk to you about the different levels of service you can buy and we understand that different people have different needs. However, as a rough guide, if you’ve pretty much kept on top of regular cleaning whilst in your rented property a standard clean will normally be all you need.
On the other hand, if you’ve struggled to find time for household chores for a while our deep end of tenancy cleaning service will put things right for you.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean Oven Externally. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.)
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
We Cover North Wales
LL11, LL12, LL13, LL14, LL15, LL16, LL17, LL18, LL19, LL20, LL21, LL22, LL23, LL24, LL25, LL26, LL27, LL28, LL29, LL30, LL31, LL32, LL34, LL35, LL36, LL37, LL38, LL39, LL40, LL41, LL42, LL43, LL44, LL45, LL46, LL47, LL48, LL49, LL50, LL51, LL52, LL53, LL54, LL55, LL56, LL57, LL58, LL59, LL60, LL61, LL62, LL63, LL64, LL65, LL66, LL67, LL68, LL69, LL70.